|Tensile Strength||500-2500 Mpa |
|Hardness||35 ~ 90 shore A|
We manufacture high-quality Rubber Seals
, hydraulic oil seals, hydraulic piston seals with high tolerance and resistance to corrosion. These are a mechanical seal for deformation under pressure, high temperature and wear. Designed to perfection, the oil seals can be easily installed and provides years of hassle free life.Material used:
Rubber Coated with metal case or spring, high mechanical strength, sealant and rusty resistance. Applications:
Hydraulic seals, vacuum seals, seals, engine -motor shaft, transmission seals.Types of rubber seals
- Oil Seal: This is a very common type of seal. It is used to retain oil and other lubricants in rotary applications and prevent leaks. Many of these seals function with a flexible lip that rubs against the shaft or housing to prevent leakage by providing a tight seal.
- Mechanical Seal: This seal is used in applications that have a rotating shaft under a state of high temperature, pressure, and speed. The mechanical seals are used to prohibit fluid leakage for mechanisms such as pumps, mixers, agitators and cryogenic seals.
- Balanced Seal: These seals are used to reduce the effects of hydraulic pressure in the sealed compartment.
- Bellows Seal: It is used as a formed or welded bellows which supply a secondary sealing and spring loading.
- Dynamic Seal: This seal is used to stop leakage past components when the components are in relative motion.
- Lip Seal: This is considered to be a versatile and high-performance seal which is used for uniform, low-pressure sealing.
- Rubber Piston Seal: Rubber piston seals are used for better grip, with specified engravings.
- Rubber Hydraulic Seal: Hydraulic seals are exposed to hydraulic fluids and are designed for high-pressure dynamic applications.
- Rubber U Seal: U-Seal, an integral part of hydraulic and pneumatic systems, have a symmetrical lip profile with chamfered sealing edges.
- Rubber V Seal: This is a type of axial seal for shafts and bearings, which seal axially against a counterface. V seals are very reliable and effective against dust, water and oil splash and other media.
- Wiper Seal: The wiper seal is used to prevent the ingress of dirt, dust and other foreign bodies, therefore extending the working life of the rubber seal it is protecting.