A fully integrated company, we Uday Rubber Products, are a prominent name engaged in the manufacture, export and supply of wide range of extruded rubber components. We are SSI Regd. Unit. Made under strict quality control mechanism, the range of rubber products we offer cater to the application needs of automobile, electrical, food, pharmaceuticals and other engineering industries. We offer silicon rubber products, rubber molded articles, anti vibration pads, rubber sheets, rubber extrusions, hydraulic & pneumatic seal kits. Our company works under the able guidance of Mr. Mitul Shah & Mr. Nishith Shah.
Their immense industry experience and business knowledge are the driving force behind the success of our company. Further, the support of our state-of-the-art infrastructure and semi automatic production system has enabled us to export 20% of the total manufactured products to Middle East, UK and other international regions.
Ownership & Capital
Trade & Market
Team & Staff
|In order to ensure the quality of our rubber products and their manufacturing as per industry standards, we undertake following tests :|
• Nitrile (NBR) test : It burns with sooty flame, which leaves an intolerable smell.
• EPDM test : Burns readily with sooty flame leaving a dry as well as waxy odour.
• Butyl (IIR) test : Burns with phenolic odour and it will give positive test.
• Neoprene(CR) test : It burns with sparkling flame with HCL odour and if tested with copper the flame will glow green.
• Fluorocarbon (FPM) test : It burns and leaves acrid HF odour and can easily be find out due to its higher tightness than other elastomer.
• Natural rubber (NR) test : It burns continuously, becomes sticky and leaves a black patch on the holding portion.
• Polyurethane (AU.EU.) test : It burns and melts continuously.
• Silicon (Q.MO.MVQ) test : It burns with a white flame and gives white smoke, which smells like bitter almond.
|We are a professionally organized organization, which is backed by a team of high proficient people. Their valuable industry experience and technical knowledge assist us in understanding market requirement and manufacture an unmatched range of rubber components for customers. Our team encompasses skilled employees such as :|
• Design engineers
• Material handling experts
• Raw material procurement individuals
• Quality checkers
• Production members
• Rubber technologists
In order to keep our team updated with latest innovations and happenings in the rubber industry, we also arrange workshops and skill enhancement sessions. This results in all round growth of an individual and benefits the company's production process as well.
|Our in-depth market understanding assist us in efficiently catering to the ever changing needs of clients. Further, our better understanding of human rights helps in dealing with full honesty, integrity and openness. This has provided us a reputation in the global spectrum. It is the superior quality of our products, their competitive prices and timely delivery that also attract customers to deal with us.|
With our major concentration on Indian, Middle East & UK markets, we have served numerous clients dealing with automobile, pharmaceutical, food, chemical and other engineering industries.
|We manufacture a wide assortment of extruded & molded rubber components by utilizing both natural as well as synthetic rubber. These product feature high strength, durability and flame retardant nature. Known for dimensional accuracy, each rubber component is ensured to be made in compliance with laid industry standards. The range we offer is categorized as :|
• Silicon Rubber Products
• Rubber Moulded Articles
• Anti Vibration Pads
• Rubber Sheets
• Rubber Extrusions
• Hydraulic & Pneumatic Seal Kits
|The precision engineered range of extruded rubber products we manufacture find usage in different industrial applications. Apart from extensively catering to the needs of automotive industry, our products are also used in :|
• Engineering industry
• Rubber industry
• Oil and gas industry
• Hydraulic cylinder manufacturing
• Earth mover manufacturing
• Food industry
• Electrical industry
• Textile & cement industry
• Mechanical industry
• Hospital & medical industry
• Electronics engineering
• Chemical industry
Raw Material Used
|In order to assure superior quality of the rubber components and their high functionality rate, it is essential to use high grade raw material in the manufacturing process. All the raw material we use is procured from reliable vendors and suppliers in the market. Some of the materials involved in the production process include :|
Designed as per the unique requirement of clients, the range of rubber components we manufacture are known for their flawless quality and 100% performance under extreme conditions. Some of the highlighting features of our product range are :
• Made from high grade raw material
• Dimensional accuracy
• Flame retardant nature
Developed and Managed by IndiaMART InterMESH Limited