We offer a wide range of rubber extrusions, which are suitable for hatch seals, door seals, piping between panels on cars and others. Application areas: • Automotive industry • Specialty vehicle • Aerospace industry
EPDM Rubber Cords And Profiles
Our range of high quality raw materials like EPDM rubber, silicone rubber, neoprene rubber, SBR, butyl, natural rubber, etc.
- Round Cross Sections: 0.039"~2.000"
- Square Cross Sections: 0.099"~1.000"
- Durometers from 40-90
- Non-Standard Colors Available
- It can be supplied in the following standard materials: Nitrile, FKM, Silicone, EPDM, Neoprene
Viton Rubber Cords And Profiles
Viton® rubber cords have excellent resistance to ozone, oxygen, have good mechanical properties and low compression set. Viton® rubber cord is not suitable for contact with molecular weights ketones and esters (e.g methyl ethyl ketone). Due to its specialist properties Viton® is much more expensive as compared to other elastomers. The terms FPM, FKM and Viton® very often cause confusion and lead to incorrect interpretations. All of these designations actually stand for one single base material: fluoro rubber. Material Specification (Viton) Test Parameters Hardness 75º Shore 'A' DIN 53505 DIN 53479 7.5 N/mm² DIN 53504 Elongation At Break 180% DIN 53504 Compression set 30% DIN 53517 Maximum Temperature +200ºC Minimum temperature -30ºC
Mainly used for sealing windows and doors of various cars, ships, containers and trains. Also used for the sealing and quake-reduction of architectures, highways and bridges.
H section, P section, square section, silicone, sponge, coloured, ribbed or reinforced. We can supply extrusion to your needs. We have a number of standard product lines, but are very happy to talk about custom sections, material specs and die-cuttings. Butser is very keen to supply you with the correct product. We can tailor your section to your needs whether you need: colour-matching, heat, flame or steam resistance, food quality grade, tight tolerances or an extrusion that will work in either high and low temperature.
Rubber cords are in demand for exacting commercial and industrial applications. No longer are rubber cords used only in applications where flexibility is needed. Today typical applications require rubber cord to perform well in applications with environments of extreme heat and cold, where resistance to oil, chemicals and abrasion is mandatory.Types of rubber used in making cords
- Nitrile Rubber (NBR)
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPM, EPDM)
- Silicone Rubber
Different rubber materials used to make rubber cords have different properties. Some common properties of rubber cords are as follows:
- Available in various Hardness (Durometer, Shore A: 20 to 80).
- Various colors are available. Natural or any color (translucent or opaque).
- Should avoid prolonged exposure.
- Low compression set requirements.
- Good resistance to oil.
- Good chemical resistance and resistance to alcohols and benzene.
- However not suitable for contact with acetone.
- Good ozone and weather resistant properties.
- Electrically conductive material.
- Low temperature grade suitable for use at -40 degree.
- High temperature sealing applications.
- Can be joined to o-rings.
- Food and medical equipment, machinery, transportation.
Uday Rubber Products (SSI Govt. Regd. Unit.)
Mr. Mitul Shah / Mr. Nishith Shah
No. 118, Bhola Bhagwan Industrial Estate, I. B. Patel Road, Goregaon East,
© Uday Rubber Products (SSI Govt. Regd. Unit.). All Rights Reserved
Developed and Managed by IndiaMART InterMESH Limited