In order to ensure the quality of our rubber products and their manufacturing as per industry standards, we undertake following tests :
• Nitrile (NBR) test : It burns with sooty flame, which leaves an intolerable smell.
• EPDM test : Burns readily with sooty flame leaving a dry as well as waxy odour.
• Butyl (IIR) test : Burns with phenolic odour and it will give positive test.
• Neoprene(CR) test : It burns with sparkling flame with HCL odour and if tested with copper the flame will glow green.
• Fluorocarbon (FPM) test : It burns and leaves acrid HF odour and can easily be find out due to its higher tightness than other elastomer.
• Natural rubber (NR) test : It burns continuously, becomes sticky and leaves a black patch on the holding portion.
• Polyurethane (AU.EU.) test : It burns and melts continuously.
• Silicon (Q.MO.MVQ) test : It burns with a white flame and gives white smoke, which smells like bitter almond.